Nuff

Buying Dilemma..

I love attending enquiries.. You can keep asking and I can keep replying. serious. regardless of u buying or not. but when u decides not to buy, maybe you can end the reply with a - "Thanks for the assistance, but I have decided not to take the item" and not leave in silent. Because I do not know if I should save it for u or not.
Those who want me to reserve, aren't u glad I have no time frame? I also do not mind that u decided not to take it. But if u do want to take it but need some time to recoup your money to buy, tell me.
Can always blast me a mail saying that " U have found a better item else where, or gone broke, or change of style etc.." or "Gimme 2 more weeks. I need to save another 2 more dollars"
Point is - Get me updater ler...
Because there are other people who may be in dire need to get the particular item to wear for functions, for gifts, to go dating or simply to satisfy their buying impulse..
They need an answer - I got no answer - Can u answer ?
Then, they get frust - I get no answer - can u answer?
It's like making call to a call centre to check on your almost overdue bill, but operator failed to give u details, and u get irritated and ur bill got cut-off.. -__- (hmm... getting more and more irrelevant)
Point is - ur feedback and status is always appreciated
see how it is like a chain?

Monday, November 23, 2009

PROJECT LAZY TO THE MAX

Yup, I am lazy, I am busy and I am merely procrastinating. My plans to do a lot of  some self design stuff is still going on, but at snail rate... my studs are still not here yet  =(   and now the lace trend is coming in soo fast!



not really too sure what am I trying to design here.. but that's the thing with design, u gotta keep drawing still something strikes u. Sometimes it is practical, most of the time it is just ridiculous..but many a times, cost comes into picture as I want to keep it below RM40 all in  =)
Anyway, so far.. this is what I have.. done but incomplete..


corset / bustier / tube .. whatever u call it which is cut but not sewn yet. I can't decide if I should stud it or embroider it it just leave it as it is. I love batik!!  If I stud the edges of the cup with copper based studs, not forgetting the seams too with studs, of course, can u imagine a boho rock chick ensemble? With skinnies and a biker jeans..  =)  and messy kate Moss hair of course to complement the look.. I don't know... What think u?
Just a small attempt, and also a small size corset =P  most probably it will take so much time for me to ponder and procrastinate till my breast sag and can no longer make a full cup in the corset, even with 3 Nubra worn together..
Then of course, day dreamer like me don't just have a single dream.. I also dream of making more of these in different materials that I have been buying and buying. Did I say to fit your size?  =) So your frustration of not getting your bust fitted in is cleared off your messy mind =P


Wait...
Just wait... =P
Till I figure something out..

No comments:

Post a Comment