Buying Dilemma..

I love attending enquiries.. You can keep asking and I can keep replying. serious. regardless of u buying or not. but when u decides not to buy, maybe you can end the reply with a - "Thanks for the assistance, but I have decided not to take the item" and not leave in silent. Because I do not know if I should save it for u or not.
Those who want me to reserve, aren't u glad I have no time frame? I also do not mind that u decided not to take it. But if u do want to take it but need some time to recoup your money to buy, tell me.
Can always blast me a mail saying that " U have found a better item else where, or gone broke, or change of style etc.." or "Gimme 2 more weeks. I need to save another 2 more dollars"
Point is - Get me updater ler...
Because there are other people who may be in dire need to get the particular item to wear for functions, for gifts, to go dating or simply to satisfy their buying impulse..
They need an answer - I got no answer - Can u answer ?
Then, they get frust - I get no answer - can u answer?
It's like making call to a call centre to check on your almost overdue bill, but operator failed to give u details, and u get irritated and ur bill got cut-off.. -__- (hmm... getting more and more irrelevant)
Point is - ur feedback and status is always appreciated
see how it is like a chain?

Friday, November 13, 2009


and am around..  :)
in any case if any of you wonder that I've made my first million  bucks by selling my preloved clothes.. NO, i am still your friendly next door miserable lady who spent her time at home stalking blogshops and not making quarter million bucks. Yet..
Been sick for some time and the constant fever helped in burning some fat here and there, but still not enough to elevate my size status from a size 12 to a size 8  :(  not even a size 10 ...


Boobs too gone flatter...

I'll be back. Soon enough..  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment