Nuff

Buying Dilemma..

I love attending enquiries.. You can keep asking and I can keep replying. serious. regardless of u buying or not. but when u decides not to buy, maybe you can end the reply with a - "Thanks for the assistance, but I have decided not to take the item" and not leave in silent. Because I do not know if I should save it for u or not.
Those who want me to reserve, aren't u glad I have no time frame? I also do not mind that u decided not to take it. But if u do want to take it but need some time to recoup your money to buy, tell me.
Can always blast me a mail saying that " U have found a better item else where, or gone broke, or change of style etc.." or "Gimme 2 more weeks. I need to save another 2 more dollars"
Point is - Get me updater ler...
Because there are other people who may be in dire need to get the particular item to wear for functions, for gifts, to go dating or simply to satisfy their buying impulse..
They need an answer - I got no answer - Can u answer ?
Then, they get frust - I get no answer - can u answer?
It's like making call to a call centre to check on your almost overdue bill, but operator failed to give u details, and u get irritated and ur bill got cut-off.. -__- (hmm... getting more and more irrelevant)
Point is - ur feedback and status is always appreciated
see how it is like a chain?

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Warehouse U got There?

People always say, a person's desk reflects the character of that particular person. Don't u think it's true?
I am one who hates home chores, pretty undecisive too sometimes which results in not wanting to dispose off anything and everything, thinking that it may be of use one day. You never know.. those plastic bags from the daily purchase from Giant may be useful one day. Or those empty name card boxes which can be re-used to store many other stuff =P


And this is my desk - very highly organised.. NOT


and the colorful wall panel to offset the disorder on the desk =)


The box with stuff not hung yet? The recent craze !

See the 2 boxes next to the rack? My craze 2 months back

My craze 4 months back - fabrics !!


These are my latest craze. Collecting genuine batik sarungs !! I am not sure what happen, but I actually bought 20 pieces of these. I am sure it's not because of jampi.

It's building up. Must do something. For those of you who loves buying fabrics, do let me know if u need anything in mind. I may have things to let go for you. And yes, I have stacks of genuine batik sarongs to share if u are lazy to go out of the house and get one. And as usual, all my fabrics comes with visuals of what you can do with it. I intended to make corsets with these boho-ish sarung prints =P

Oh.. and in case you are wondering how are the clothings u bought from me are being stored.. this is how ;


For lycra-ish types with rubberised parts on above waist area

Fold it up to de-stress the yarn especially the strap. Hanging too long makes it loses elasticity

Notice the stress crease lines on the chest area? And also that the bottom is longer than the top part, which means it's heavy. These are spandex cotton


Fold it up to again reduce the stress on the fabric. It may be slightly wrinkled, but better than losing elasticity and u may look like a drab the next time u wear it =P
Better still, fold the clothes into 2 and hang the waist part to the hanger. A more balanced approach :)

There you go, no worry that my 'vintage' collection appear like a piece of drab to you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment