Nuff

Buying Dilemma..

I love attending enquiries.. You can keep asking and I can keep replying. serious. regardless of u buying or not. but when u decides not to buy, maybe you can end the reply with a - "Thanks for the assistance, but I have decided not to take the item" and not leave in silent. Because I do not know if I should save it for u or not.
Those who want me to reserve, aren't u glad I have no time frame? I also do not mind that u decided not to take it. But if u do want to take it but need some time to recoup your money to buy, tell me.
Can always blast me a mail saying that " U have found a better item else where, or gone broke, or change of style etc.." or "Gimme 2 more weeks. I need to save another 2 more dollars"
Point is - Get me updater ler...
Because there are other people who may be in dire need to get the particular item to wear for functions, for gifts, to go dating or simply to satisfy their buying impulse..
They need an answer - I got no answer - Can u answer ?
Then, they get frust - I get no answer - can u answer?
It's like making call to a call centre to check on your almost overdue bill, but operator failed to give u details, and u get irritated and ur bill got cut-off.. -__- (hmm... getting more and more irrelevant)
Point is - ur feedback and status is always appreciated
see how it is like a chain?

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ALICEWONDERS IF U HAVE GOT BOOBIES

I got

The auntie on the 6th floor also got. How I know?
I found her bra dropped and hung on the bamboo tree when I reverse park my car  =P


Now she lost a set of her bra. I hope she realised. But that is better than losing a set of her own humps.




today I kinda feel like having that black boob with sad red nipple =P
pick your boobs from ALICEWONDERS.COM

Battling with cancer is bad. But when battling with cancerous cell that chose to sit in your breast and nibble on the last remainng of that humps is even more depressing, especially to us estrogen-charged ladies =( 

So the next time you admire how gorgeous is your silky face and neck, look further down from your decolletage and try check out your own humps. And just because you got a flatter boobies than the neighbourhood friendly auntie, it doesn't mean that you are safe from any risk of being attacked by the perverted cancerous cell who choose to sit in your boobs.

A campaign  just isn't about wearing a pink ribbon and yell out "We are aware breast got cancer!!" and stops there.. It's about making the first steps. Like inspecting your own boobs. Then pester your bestfriend to inspect her own boobs too. Caution : Do not attempt to inspect other people's boobs (tho he/she may be your best friend without permission). Cus by then u will be tagged a molester.

And to you guys, while ogling at other girls's boobs, do remember your nipples are set on top of some mounts of flesh too. They may not be called boobs and lactate, but doesn't mean that the perverted cancerous cell won't choose u as the next target.

With the vast info found on the worldwideweb, i am sure u don't need me to put in instructions and manual on how to check your own boobs. Google it!!! Or go to our neighbourhood friendly doctor and get her / him to check it out for you.

And do not let ALICEWONDER -ring forever if you have GOT BOOBIES. Tell her you GOT BOOBIES. A pretty hot one too.

While typing, writer gave a glance and checked out her own boobs too ! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment