Nuff

Buying Dilemma..

I love attending enquiries.. You can keep asking and I can keep replying. serious. regardless of u buying or not. but when u decides not to buy, maybe you can end the reply with a - "Thanks for the assistance, but I have decided not to take the item" and not leave in silent. Because I do not know if I should save it for u or not.
Those who want me to reserve, aren't u glad I have no time frame? I also do not mind that u decided not to take it. But if u do want to take it but need some time to recoup your money to buy, tell me.
Can always blast me a mail saying that " U have found a better item else where, or gone broke, or change of style etc.." or "Gimme 2 more weeks. I need to save another 2 more dollars"
Point is - Get me updater ler...
Because there are other people who may be in dire need to get the particular item to wear for functions, for gifts, to go dating or simply to satisfy their buying impulse..
They need an answer - I got no answer - Can u answer ?
Then, they get frust - I get no answer - can u answer?
It's like making call to a call centre to check on your almost overdue bill, but operator failed to give u details, and u get irritated and ur bill got cut-off.. -__- (hmm... getting more and more irrelevant)
Point is - ur feedback and status is always appreciated
see how it is like a chain?

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Day Made of Murukku and Drapes

ahhh... that blissful Saturday off from work.. and on this auspicious day of the Diwali celebration.. I sold a saree piece to a Chinese girl. The day before I sold another saree piece to a Malay girl.. If there is ever a need to elect a woman Prime MInister, I think I am the best candidate - lah.. the epitome of Muhibah-ism !! =)

your friendly neighbourhood PM in saree blouse and harem pants at your service.
click my Nuffnang please? =D

An then there was the feature on YSK for Diwali!!!  wah!! what a day to feast on muruku, sarees, bollywood movies and machas!! thanks soo much!!  =)

festivities to me ... is just another day off ?  =) being pessimist, I always think that Chinese New Year is the time of the year the kiasu chinese aunties do major spring cleaning and open their door for people to see how grand is their house, and also forcing every guest to have a taste of their 'butter cookies' named A'la Grande- macadamia- bierhaus- watever.. which is made of .. flour and butter .. Raya is a day when all the cows cook themselves in a pot of coconut milk with curry powder and get served and every single ladies in the world who knows how to bake cookies try to take order to supply cookies. Diwali is a day.. in fact one of the very rare day lengas, churidars, sarees and those glittery bling bling accesories from Bommbay Store can make an appearance (of course, the make minor appearance on Indian functions too) without looking too overly glamour.. and of course everyone suddenly derive a crave for murukku and any machis who work in the office and not bring any murukku to ofis for the non Indians will get questions like 'Why no murukku ah?'
and so the point is ... there is no point actually.. hehe.. I am just feeling blessed to have another day off .. and no, I don't hate people or festivities if you feel like I am some world-hater who tries to kill the Ninja Turtles and Power Puff in order to make the world a thunderous and always dark-skied place with people wearing an eye bag and slouching to work =D
 I am simply cherishing the day off watching Tamil movies and doing what I love - online rambling!!



Usher in the Diwali with your gergeous saree and impress the machas!!!



the beautiful peacock dance during one of our rehearsal for a fashion show


putting my tribanghi and pataka  - my own version to good use
DEEPAVALI VATAKAL

No comments:

Post a Comment