Nuff

Buying Dilemma..

I love attending enquiries.. You can keep asking and I can keep replying. serious. regardless of u buying or not. but when u decides not to buy, maybe you can end the reply with a - "Thanks for the assistance, but I have decided not to take the item" and not leave in silent. Because I do not know if I should save it for u or not.
Those who want me to reserve, aren't u glad I have no time frame? I also do not mind that u decided not to take it. But if u do want to take it but need some time to recoup your money to buy, tell me.
Can always blast me a mail saying that " U have found a better item else where, or gone broke, or change of style etc.." or "Gimme 2 more weeks. I need to save another 2 more dollars"
Point is - Get me updater ler...
Because there are other people who may be in dire need to get the particular item to wear for functions, for gifts, to go dating or simply to satisfy their buying impulse..
They need an answer - I got no answer - Can u answer ?
Then, they get frust - I get no answer - can u answer?
It's like making call to a call centre to check on your almost overdue bill, but operator failed to give u details, and u get irritated and ur bill got cut-off.. -__- (hmm... getting more and more irrelevant)
Point is - ur feedback and status is always appreciated
see how it is like a chain?

Saturday, August 20, 2011

WHO SAYS SAREES ARE ONLY FOR INDIAN FUNCTIONS? (SOLD)


I love sarees!! Sarees are the next best thing for girls to wear to replace dresses for a formal function. When you wear a dress, it's very likely that most do not want to wear it again for the next event for fear that it may be out of fashion or you may be spotting others who may be wearing the same thign as u do!! (that's why I accessorise my clothes :P ) But when u have a saree, the crowd would be speechless and have nothing to comment except to give you the stare of envy. This is because they can't benchmark you fashion sense to the current fad.. u aint a fashion slave.. u r a trendsetter, remember? :)
Yah, and so I wear saree for Chinese wedding dinners :D in fact for any other social events that would allow me to dress up. Fits all shapes and size... ohhh do u also know that sarees are slimming? Practise how to tie and u'll be amazed how u will be able to create a svelte sillhoutte :)Wear with a saree blouse or simply any matching tube, fold, fold, fold, pin up, pin down and u are ready to go! Wow!! I can go on and on about the wonders of saree!!!
Am letting go of this green and black ensemble. great for those who does not like fanciful prints and want the crowd to just focus on how hot they are!
Details : Black base with green bling bling and a green stripes pallu ( the last 1 meter stretch) . worn once only to attend an Indian classical dance concert.
fabric : georgette chiffon with embossed prints
meterage : 6 meter ( with the 1st meter allocated to make a blouse. am wearing a different blouse)
Yours at only RM50 !!




No comments:

Post a Comment